Scan Box is a very basic hard copy document conversion solution. It is designed to simulate an archive box storage system, electronically.
Company A has 100 boxes containing a total of 1000 files, stored in their archive. Julie makes a spread sheet telling them which file is located in which box and where the box is stored. This helps Julie to retrieve an archived file from storage.
Scan Box uses windows explorer system of files and folders. Instead of a storage box, you have an electronic folder and instead of a file, you have a pdf image. When Julie needs a file retrieving, she just explorers search engine, Now she can print, copy, e-mail or delete the archived file.
Electronic files are much safer to control than hard copy documents. Here are just some of the benefits
1) REDUCED FIRE-FLOODING DAMAGE
2) SECURE ENCRIPTION TO STOP UNAUTHORISED VEIWING
3) EASY DESTRUCTION FOR DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
4) FAST RETRIEVAL NO MORE WAITING FOR FILES TO BE RETURNED.
5) PDF DOCUMENT SEACH, FANTASTIC WHEN LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC DATA WITH THE FILE.
6) ONE OFF PAYMENT, NO MORE MONTH / ANNUAL INVOICES